Generally accepted basic description:
1. Light is electromagnetic energy transfer through matter and vacuum
2. Light can be described by frequencies
Following has been proved by experiments:
3. Light is no energy transfer by electromagnetic waves
Proved by the photoelectric effect (Albert Einstein), Compton effect, interference of single "photons"
4. Light is no energy transfer by mass
Several proofs that „photons“ have no mass
5. Light is no energy transfer by fundamental particles (photons)!
Proved by polarisation of light and by interference
So in modern physics it is known, which descriptions for light are not valid,
but there is no description of light.
Light can neither be electromagnetic waves nor photons.
Known by classical principles:
6. Energies are properties of matter
7. Total energy is conserved in a closed physical system
From 1, 6 and 7:
8. Light is energy transfer by matter, which is present in ordinary matter and vacuum.
From 8, 2 ,3, 4 and 5:
9. The transferred energy is periodic vibration energy of matter and the vibration energy is not quantised
From 4 and 9 (as vibration of matter can only happen by a highly stable, massless multi-particle system)
10. Light is transfer of energy by vibrating muon-neutrinos
Vibration of muon-neutrinos is not possible by a single particle as it is postulated in the standard model. In VTOE the vibration is possible, as the muon-neutrino consists of 2 electrons and 2 positrons. The vibration energy is continuous and allows to transfer a continuous range of energies.
It can be described by following mechanism:
This is the scientiffically sound description of light of neoclassical physics (VTOE).
It is conform to all experiments and observations and conform to the particle theory of neoclassical physics (VCTP).